Traxxas Revo, Slayer, T-Maxx 2.5R / 3.3 & E-Maxx 16.8V Axle Carriers
Includes oversized bearings, carriers, & setscrews
Fits all versions of the Traxxas Revo and Slayer
RPM axle carriers for the Traxxas Slayer, Revo, T-Maxx 2.5R, T-Maxx 3.3 & E-Maxx 16.8 have been painstakingly redesigned to improve the durability, strength, and reliability of these much-abused parts. Check out this laundry list of features built into each set of RPM Revo carriers:
- Stock replacement - no modifications are needed to bolt them in.
- Larger bearing bores accept RPM oversized bearings.
- Included in each kit are two 15mm bearings and two 21mm bearings.
- The wall thickness around the pillow-balls has been increased by 40% - eliminating split walls!
- More than 20% more material supports the pillow-balls, preventing them from pulling through.
- Redesigned reinforcing rib supporting the tie rod mount.
- Redesigned boot lock tabs making removal of the silicone boots easier.
- Press-fit bearings in the carrier means reduced movement of the axle in the carrier.
- Outer bearings are 6x15x5mm (stock is 6x12x4mm).
- Inner bearings are 12x21x5mm (stock is 12x18x4mm).
- Wider bearings create an additional 2mm of contact with the axle for smoother, longer running performance.RPM Bearing Comparison v. Stock
- 3mm. larger bearings have balls a full 33% larger than stock!
- The load ratings of RPM oversized bearings are double that of stock bearings and more than triple the fatigue rating of stock bearings as well!
- Two-piece design uses aluminum and Delrin for the ultimate in holding power under extreme situations.
- Our aluminum setscrews reduce movement of the pillow-balls in the carrier.
- Our Delrin bushing caps have more than twice the contact area on the pillow-ball, keeping the pillow-balls locked in place at all times.
RPM Slayer, Revo, T-Maxx 2.5R, T-Maxx 3.3 & E-Maxx 16.8 axle carriers are sold with 1 left and 1 right axle carrier, 2 outer 15mm bearings, 2 inner 21mm bearings, 4 aluminum setscrews, 4 Delrin bushing caps, and detailed instructions to help install them on your truck.
Replacement bearing sets (#80570) come with 2 inner 21mm bearings & 2 outer 15mm bearings.
Due to increased material to support the pillow balls from pulling through the carrier, RPM Axle Carriers will not work in conjunction with Slayer / Revo 120-LT Long Travel rockers (Traxxas #5356).
To prolong the life of your bearings, RPM recommends the use of our #81170 Bearing Blaster. For accurate camber adjustments, please consider the use of our #70950 Monster Camber Gauge.
80582 Slayer, Revo & T/E-Maxx Axle Carriers & Bearings - Black