Traxxas 82046-4 TRX-4 1979er Ford Bronco (312mm Radstand kurz) sunset
Originally introduced in 1966 as a 4x4 compact SUV, the Ford Bronco matured as a full-size truck in the late 1970s, cementing its status as a rugged off-roader. Traxxas honors the classic 1979 Ford Bronco with this beautifully detailed and faithful reproduction mounted on the incredibly capable TRX-4 chassis. From the chrome wheels and bumpers to the gorgeous Sunset or red graphics, the TRX-4 recaptures the Bronco"s iconic era with the toughness and technology that could only come from Traxxas.
What"s In The Box:
- TRX-4, Ready-To-Race model
- XL-5 HV waterproof electronic speed control
- Titan 21T reverse rotation motor
- TQi 2,4GHz radio system with cruise control
- High quality maintenance tools
What You"ll Need:
TRX-4 accepts a wide variety of NiMH (4-7 cell) and LiPo (2s-3s) batteries.
AA Alkaline Batteries
Four AA alkaline batteries for the transmitter.
- Input Voltage: 6-7 Cells NiMH, 2-3s LiPo
- Case Size: 1.23" W x 2.18" D x 1.04" H
- Weight: 2.6oz (74g)
- Motor Limit: 21-turns (550 size)
- On Resistance Forward: 0.004 Ohms
- On Resistance Reverse: 0.004 Ohms
- Peak Current - Forward: 100A
- Peak Current - Reverse: 100A
- Braking Current: 60A
- Continuous Current: 18A
- BEC Voltage: 6.0 VDC
- BEC Current: 1A
- Power Wire: 14 Gauge / 5"
- Input Harness Wire: 26 Gauge / 14.5"
- Transistor Type: MOSFET
- PWM Frequency: 1700Hz
- Low Voltage Detection (LVD): 2-Stage indicators, switchable (on or off)
- Thermal Protection: Thermal Shutdown
- Profile selection:
Sport Mode: 100% FWD, 100% brakes, 100% REV
Race Mode: 100% FWD, 100% brakes, no REV
Training Mode:* 50% FWD, 100% brakes, 50% REV
Trail Mode: 100% FWD, 100% Brake, 100% REV, Trail-Tuned Brake on Neutral
Crawl Mode: 100% FWD, 100% Instant REV, 100% Brake on Neutral
- Single-button setup: Yes, Traxxas EZ-Set
- Type: High-torque brushed motor
- Size: 550
- Weight: 390g (13.76oz)
- Length: 3.071" (78mm) overall length, 2.25" (57mm) can length, 1.532" (38.9mm diameter)
- Turns: 21T reverse rotation
- Voltage: 16.8V
Dieses Modell ist kein Spielzeug!
Bitte beachten sie die Hinweise zur Entsorgung von Altbatterien: